Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1


1. I have access to a computer at home and a smartphone on the go, so I think both of those will be a huge help for this class. Also, next weekend I am getting a MacBook Pro for my birthday (I'm so excited!) and that will be another tool that I can utilize. Most of my friends are also taking this course so I think that will be helpful, because we can all get together to study, brainstorm, etc. Lastly, I am a little stressed about my busy schedule with four AP classes, so hopefully I find a good way to manage all that is on my plate.

2. The most fun and exciting learning experience I ever had was the three day trip I took with my school in 7th grade. We went to Monterey where we explored the aquarium and many other museums. It opened my eyes up to a hands on type of learning I hadn't yet known. Also, my experience in Mr.Greeley's AP World History class was a good experience. It pushed me harder than ever and taught me skills, like good study habits and critical thinking. 

3. I'm excited for the new freedom we have in deciding what it is we learn about and finally taking learning into our own hands. I think this class, similarly to Mr.Greeley's, will teach us useful life skills, like critical thinking, utilizing our resources, and networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment