Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hacking My Education

I want to know what it takes to succeed in college. I want to know what to expect and how to handle it. Right now I feel very unprepared for taking on the world and dealing with all of the independence and responsibility that I am going to get soon.
I want my blog to become more of a site for me to get feedback and communicate with others, rather than me just post my things and merely get credit for doing it. I want it to be similar to interaction on social media sites, so when people see it will be proof that teens can use the internet in intelligent ways.
I feel like I have so much left to experience before I graduate and leave for college. Most are nonacademic, like go on more hikes, explore more, take more road trips, be more adventurous and enjoy my youth. However, I still would like more academic experiences as well. I want to pass my AP tests for this year. I also want to become more well-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment